- 1 week of luxurious catamaran sailing and freediving
- 2 countries in one week: French Corsica and Italian Sardinia
- Eat and travel on modern catamaran yacht
- Every day visit and stay in new place - new island, wild bay for anchorage, or town
- Explore not only waters but also the land for hikes, tours, local places
- Learn or improve sailing, freediving, and yoga from happy teachers
- You can choose activity you prefer the most
We are combining what we love the most in water environment: sailing and freediving. During this trip, you’ll get the chance to try freediving in amazing waters, to learn how to sail and explore different destinations.
No experience needed! Choose beginner or advanced course. Moreover you can increase your body and mind awareness through breathing techniques, relaxation and stretching exercises and gain more comfort and confidence in the water. A great way to discover most beautiful places around Corsica and Sardinia!
Living in the sea and spending a lot of time in the sea, really makes the body to familiarise and relax.
Discover beautiful places and relax with breathing exercises or sunset yoga
This course is for anyone curious about freediving, no experience needed! If you don’t have the time to follow a full freediving course or if you are not sure you will enjoy it, this is a great opportunity to learn more about this sport.
It covers the basic theory, breathing techniques, equalization and safety. You will increase your breath hold, overcome fears and feel more comfortable underwater.
Our captain and freediver Sergy Almer is trained by Irish Offshore Sailing school and has navigated around 2500 nautical miles in Irish sea, Meds, and the Atlantic.
We prepared a lot of bonuses such as fishing, riding small motor boat to reach beautiful wild bays, some surprise water attractions and more